Canon is one of the most popular printer tech companies that deliver a variety of IT devices. It is a brand based in Japan that manufactures excellent devices for users ranging from a primary-class student, an entrepreneur to an established business setup. Canon printers are one of those devices that deliver high-quality print job services with high precision and accuracy. There are multiple printer models available in the market that varies as per features and functionalities. Many professional users prefer to use the Canon printer because of its sleek and portable design along with the user-friendly interface.
How to Find WPS Pin on Canon Printer?
You need a WPS Pin to connect your printer with any system. Without that unique pin, you cannot print your documents. Follow the steps given below to find the WPS pin of your Canon Printer:
- Firstly, locate the remote design switch on your computer. Here you have to enter the WPS Pin number of the Canon printer you are using.
- Always try to enter the Menu catch on the landing page.
- As soon as Menu catch appears on the screen, it will open up the menu classification tab, here you have to login via the login page and then open the dashboard. Enter the correct ID name and PIN number.
- After successful sign-in, click on the Wireless LAN Settings.
- Wait for a while, read and understand the message that appeared on the screen, and click the Remote Lan configuration.
- Now from the Remote LAN Configuration page, choose the “WPS pin ” to move further.
- Your system may generate a WPS PIN ID and PIN Code. Here, you have to enter the correct WPS PIN ID on your system. Your computer will check whether the code entered is correct or not. In case the ID and Code are correct, the WPS switch will be automatically enabled.
- Finally, check if there is any Wi-Fi symbol on your system. This means that the connection is properly established.
- After having the connection between your Canon printer and the system, print any sample document to check the connection status.
Now if you are still facing any connectivity issues, check whether all the cables and connections are properly made. If any problem is encountered, resolve the issue and again connect your printer.
How WPS Pin on Canon Printer Fix all Setup & Configuration Related Issues?
The word WPS stands for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”. WPS Pin is a unique eight-digit pin code that is required to connect your wireless printer and router and other devices via WLAN. The WPS Pin mode is highly recommended for connecting the printers to the WLAN-based wireless router/gateway. All you have to do is press and hold this button located on your printer. Then select the router available for both the devices to establish a connection with each other.
The WPS PIN is located on your router. You can use it to establish the WPS connection with your router. Activating the WPS network is a very simple process, all you have to do is press & hold the WPS button for a few seconds. You can also check the pin in the label of the router. We have given above some simple steps that you can try to find WPS Pin on your printer.