When it comes to popular printer brands, Lexmark Printers are always the first choice of users across the world. Their amazing features like price-efficient technique, high-end technology, eco-friendly printing process, and easy-to-handle usage proved to be the composition. The printer provides outstanding imaging solutions that help consumers to print their important documents and photos easily.
It is very simple and easy to install the Lexmark printer with your system. Due to its simple design, people prefer to set up and install these printers themselves. But sometimes, you may have experienced Lexmark printer won’t print issue while printing your documents. And in case if you face any inconvenience while using the printer, you can easily troubleshoot it with the help available. Check out the setup and installation process of the Lexmark printers from this article.
How do I Setup Lexmark Printers?
Well, there are two methods by which you can download the installation software required for setting up Lexmark printers. You can either do it through the CD provided with the Printer or, you can even download the software from their official site.
Quick Steps for Printer Setup using CD provided with the printer:-
You can easily use the CD provided with the printer for the installation process. But before Lexmark wireless setup utility download, close all applications currently running on your system. Then, insert the printer software CD in the drive and apply the following steps:
- Insert the CD in the CD drive and follow all the on-screen instructions till the Lexmark icon appears on your desktop.
- Then double-click on the Lexmark icon to begin the process of installation. After that, you have to choose among the “install” the printer or “help installer” icons.
- Click on the “install” option and then you have to complete the authentication notice and then tap the “Ok” button that takes you to the introduction page.
- Then you have to go through multiple “Read Me” files and tap the “continue” button. This will take you to the License Agreement Screen. Select a language as per your choice and click on the “Agree” button. At last, click on the “continue” button and select the desired location to install the software.
- Finally, click on the “Install” button to complete the whole procedure.
Once you are done with the above steps, set your region and tap the “Continue” button followed by a click on the “Finish” button. Close the installer by tapping the “close” button.
Quick connect Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi without CD?
If you have not received any CD with your Lexmark Printer, then you have to connect it wirelessly without CD. In such a case, you have to visit the printer’s official site and download the Lexmark Printer driver.
- Firstly, make sure that your system and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Then go to the Control Panel on your system.
- Navigate to the hardware category and click on the ‘Add a new device’ option.
- Make sure that the Lexmark Printer is selected in discoverable mode.
- Wait till the wireless network detects your printer and it is displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Proceed button to install the Lexmark printer driver.
- Now visit Lexmark’s official website to install the printer’s driver. Choose your relevant printer model and download the Lexmark printer driver.
Once the driver is properly installed, reboot your computer.
All the above-mentioned steps will guide you to connect the Lexmark Printer with your system. If you face any problem in the above steps, you can refer to the Manual guide that includes detailed information on various aspects like Lexmark Printer troubleshooting, installation, and wireless printer setup.