Canon is one of the most popular printer brands that allow users to print their documents effectively. There are several printer models available in market that you can use to print your documents. One of the most widely used printer models that Canon company offers is Canon MG3620 printer. To access all the features and functionalities of this printer, you must know the proper steps for Canon Pixma MG3620 wireless setup. Here, in this article, we have mentioned quick steps that you can follow to set up your printer wirelessly with any computer.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Wireless Setup on Windows OS
You need to follow certain steps to execute Canon Pixma MG3620 wireless printer setup process. All you need to do is:
- First of all, turn on your PC and printer.
- Now, press the WiFi button on the printer for a while. Keep pressing the button until the lighting of network lamp properly occurs on your device.
- Then, press the Black color button & the WiFi button again. Also, check whether the Wifi light on your printer is blinking or not.
- Now, click on the “Start settings” button located on the start screen of the printer.
- Then, you need to select “Wireless LAN Connection” under the connection process and then tap the Next button.
- On the next prompt screen, you will get the network list with the devices that are available for connection.
- Then check and select Canon Pixma 3620 printer from which you want to print and then tap the ‘Next’ button to select a network of your choice.
- Now, enter WPA Key (WiFi password) and click on the connect button.
- At last, click on the next button to setup wireless connection for Canon MG3620 Printer.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer Setup on MAC
In order to setup Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer wirelessly on MAC, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, turn ON the printer and then open the Canon website, i.e., canon.com/ijsetup to download the required printer driver.
- Make sure whether the router that you are using has a WPS button and network has WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Now, turn on the printer and press and hold the WiFi button till the alarm lamp blinks.
- Also, check if the WiFi lamp is blinking blue color light and go to the router & press the WPS button.
- Keep pressing the power button for a few seconds or minutes otherwise, the connection may be lost.
- In the meanwhile when the WiFi light is blinking, your printer is identifying the networks available near the router.
- The power lamp and WiFi light keeps blinking when the printer is searching for a wireless router.
- Once the printer is successfully connected to router, the power light & the WiFi lamps will automatically stop blinking and become stable.
- Now, check whether the drivers that you have installed in your system are working properly.
- Finally, after successful completion of the driver installation process, you can use the printer to print a sample document.
OS Compatibility: Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
The above-mentioned steps will help you to enable Canon MG3620 WiFi Printer setup. In case, if you experience any problem while setting your printer, contact the technical support team of Canon printers to fix all the issues with your printers efficiently. The experts are available 24 × 7,365 days and provide you best assistance to fix your problem.