There are several models of Brother Printers that you can use to perform many activities in your daily life. These printer models are widely in use and easy to operate, but sometimes you may experience some problems while connecting your printer with your computer. Mainly such connection issue arises in old printer models. Here, we are discussing a popularly used printer model, i.e., HL 2270DW Printer.
It is one of the oldest brands in the industry and also offers many reliable features that make your task simple and easy. This printer model is mainly known for its cost-effectiveness and high yield productivity. You may experience problems while connecting it to Wi-Fi and might wondering how to connect Brother hl-2270dw printer to wifi. Check out the detailed article to know more.
How to Connect Brother HL-2270DW Printer to Wifi?
Mostly, the Brother Printer not printing issue occurs due to improper setup of your printer in the device. The Brother Printer hl-2270dw wireless setup is very easy as you need to configure it for a wireless network. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to know how to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to wifi:
- First of all, you must place your printer within the range of the WPS access point.
- Then, plug in the power cord in the power socket and turn ON the printer machine.
- Now keep pressing the WPS router button for two-three seconds.
- Now, you need to press the wireless setup button which is located at the machine’s back for 2-3 seconds.
- After this, the machine will search for the router that supports WPS, and in the meanwhile, the LED of the tinder will start blinking.
LED will start blinking when the printer is establishing a connection between the toner and drum. You just have to wait until the ready LED starts blinking properly. The whole process might take up to 5-7 minutes, after that your machine is properly connected to your device.
How to Download Driver for Brother Printer HL-2270DW?
Whether you are executing the process of Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup with or without USB, your system must have all necessary drivers pre-installed in it. The Brother hl-2270dw printer is basically a monochrome laser printer and its driver helps users to establish connection between the PC and the printer. You can follow the below-given steps to manually install all the important Brother Printer hl-2270dw drivers in your system:
- Firstly, open any browser and go to the Brother download center.
- Now choose the OS Family and OS Version of your system and click the “Search” button to begin the searching process.
- The driver section with all the drivers relevant to your printer will appear on the screen. Just click on the “Printer Driver” followed by a click on the “Agree to the EULA and Download” button.
- Once the driver-related files are successfully downloaded to your device, run them and follow the on-screen instruction to install.
- The above steps will take some time to get completed. But it will definitely help you to resolve the printer driver Brother hl-2270dw issues.
- How to Connect Brother HL-2270dw Wireless on Mac?
- There are many ways by which you can manually connect Brother HL-2270DW wireless printer to Mac. Follow the steps given below to complete the Brother hl 2270dw wireless setup process on Mac:
- Firstly, download and install all the drivers required to connect your Brother HL-2270dw printer on the MAC.
- Then, power the machine off and press down the GO button to turn ON the machine.
- You need to keep pressing the GO button until the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs turned ON. The Ready LED will be off.
- Then, make a temporary connection with an Ethernet cable by connecting an Ethernet cable from your router to the Ethernet port on the back of your printer machine.
- Wait about a minute till your Brother machine verify the Configuration report and acquire an IP address. You will need this IP address while establishing a connection.
- Open a web browser and type the obtained IP Address in the search bar of web browser. Then, press Enter key after which the Brother Web Management screen will appear.
- Click the Network Configuration button located on the top menu and then type in the User name and Password and then click the OK button. By default, the username and password are admin and access respectively.
- Click Configure Wireless and choose Infrastructure and then click the Browse button next to Wireless Network Name (SSID).
- Choose your network name and then click OK button. Then, choose your Authentication Method and Encryption Method.
- Enter the Network Key or Passphrase and then click Submit button located at the bottom.
Hope, the above-mentioned simple steps will help you in successful Driver Installation And Wireless Setup of Brother HL 2270DW printer to WiFi. If you experience any problem, you can get in touch with the technical support team of Brother printer to fix your issue as soon as possible.