Have you ever thought you can print your emails and documents for any device anytime from anywhere? If not, then you must have not heard about Epson connect printer setup utility that lets you do all of that without much hassle. At the same time, using this utility to set up and configure your printer is not rocket science. So, if you are completely new to this, continue to read on this write-up till the end to get started with it.
Once you enable Epson Connect on your Epson printer, printing anything will no longer be a tough task for you.
Download Epson connect printer setup for Windows
- From your Windows device, go to Epson Connect Downloads | Epson US
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘Download’ option for Windows users.
- Once the Epson connect printer setup utility gets downloaded, select the ‘Open File’ option.
- Now, read and agree to the ‘End User License Agreement’ and choose ‘Next’.
- To finish the installation, choose ‘Install’ and then select ‘Finish’.
- Tap on the name of your product and click ‘Next’.
- On the next screen, choose ‘Agree’ and click ‘Next’.
- On the ‘Epson Connect registration page’, click ‘OK’.
- If you are a new user, create a new account. Else, select ‘I already have an account’.
- Fill the form for adding a new printer, tap on ‘Add’, and then click ‘Add’.
Once you complete these steps on your Windows, you need to activate the Epson Connect utility for ‘Scan to Cloud’ and ‘Remote Print’ services.
Download Epson connect printer setup for Mac OS
- On your Mac, you need to download the Epson connect printer setup for Mac OS.
- For this, go to the Epson Connect Downloads | Epson US
- Here, you need to scroll down to find the ‘Download’ option for your Mac device.
- Select the ‘Download’ option and wait for the Utility to download.
- Run the file when it gets downloaded, and click ‘Continue’ on the resulting screen.
- Click ‘Agree’ for the license agreement and select ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, click ‘Install’ and then click ‘Close’.
- On the following page, select your product and tap on ‘Next’.
- Next, choose ‘Printer Registration’ and then select ‘Next’.
- Click ‘OK’ on the Epson Connect message screen.
- Check-mark the ‘Terms and Conditions’ box and select ‘Next’.
- Create a new Epson Connect account or select ‘I already have an account’.
- Add your printer by following some easy steps.
- Click ‘Close’ and then activate ‘Scan to Cloud and Remote Print’ services.
Epson wireless printer setup procedure
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your printer and select the ‘Setup’ option.
- Afterward, select the ‘Network Settings’ option and then choose the ‘Wi-Fi Setup’.
- Then, select the ‘Wi-Fi Setup Wizard’.
- On the next screen, choose the name of your network.
- You can also enter the name of your access point manually.
- If your network name is not displayed, select ‘Other Networks’.
- Now, type the wireless network password using the screen keypad.
- After entering the password, click ‘Done’ to set up your printer wirelessly.
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I download the Epson Connect setup utility?
For downloading Epson Connect Utility, you can go to the Epson Connect Downloads page and click on the ‘Download’ option for your OS. Then, agree to the license agreement and click ‘Install’. If needed, create a new Epson Connect account and register your Epson Printer to it.
How do I connect my Epson printer wirelessly?
To connect your Epson printer to a wireless network, there is one basic i.e. using its Control Panel. Press the ‘Home’ button, select ‘Setup’, and then select ‘Network Settings’. On this page, select ‘Wi-Fi’ setup > ‘Wi-Fi Setup wizard’. Then, choose the name of your network and enter the associated password and then click ‘Done’.
Why can’t Epson Connect find my printer?
If your Epson Connect is unable to find your printer, you must check that the device on which you have installed Epson iPrint is connected to a network or not. Most probably, your printer and the computer are not using the same network or the wireless signal is weak.
How to connect the Epson printer to the computer?
For connecting your Epson printer to the computer, you need to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility on your device based on the OS. Once you download and install it, you need to register your printer by creating a new Epson Connect account.
How do I connect my Epson printer to my Chromebook?
Before you start the setup, you need to ensure the compatibility between the two devices and connect your Chromebook to a network with which your Epson printer is connected. Else, use the USB cable to connect your printer to the computer. Then, go to the ‘Printers’ section on your Chromebook and click on the ‘Save’ option present next to your printer model name.
After you learn the method to use Epson connect printer setup utility, you can print any email, document, or photograph directly from your Epson Printer. Once you start using the Epson Connect Utility, you will learn how useful this feature of Epson is.