There are many models of Brother printers available in the market that you can use to print and scan your documents. Among all the popular models, the HP OfficeJet 3830 is an all–in–one and compact printer that you can use anywhere. It allows you to perform many activities, like printing, copying, scanning, faxing, and much more. The Officejet 3830 printer is known for its versatility and various features. But to access all these features, you must know the HP Officejet 3830 setup process that helps you to set up your printer. Here, in this article, we have mentioned quick and simple steps that you can follow for HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup on Windows.
Quick Steps to Setup Wireless Printer HP Officejet 3830
We have mentioned the detailed steps that you need to follow to complete HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Connection Setup on Windows in the following section. All you need to do is:
Step 1: Unpack the box’s printer
- Firstly, you need to remove the printer from the package and remove all the printer cassettes, sticks, and packaging materials.
- Disable the box printer and remove all the tape and packaging materials from the box of your printer and open the outside door.
- Also, remove the tape and wrapping material from the entrance door of the ink cartridge.
- Now, open the access door to the ink cartridge and remove the tape and other packaging materials from printer.
Step 2: Attach the cable & set your printer configurations
- Turn on the printer and then enter your localization settings, like your country/region, time and date, and then the language.
- The, attach the one end of power cord to the back of the printer, and other to an electrical outlet.
- Now, press the Power button to activate the printer. After which, the Language menu will appear on the control panel of your printer.
- Select your language preference. For this, click on your preferred language, and then press yes.
- The menu with Country/Region appears on the screen. Click on your country/region and then tap Yes button.
- Choose the date, followed by the time, and then click the done button.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
- Now, you need to visit 123.hp.com/setup to install the ink cartridge in your printer. For this, open the outside door of your printer and then the door of the tin cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the door. You must note that the ink cartridge comes only in black plastic.
- De-attach the protective ribbon that prevents contacts or ink nozzles.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot of your printer by slightly moving it upward and then push it up on the ink cartridge smoothly.
- Insert in the left slot the three-color cartridge () followed by inserting it in the right slot the black ink cartridge.
- Once properly inserted, close the entrance door ink cartridge.
Step 4: Load paper in the network interface
- Now, increase input tray by sliding the paper width guide to the left.
- Now, load plain white paper into the input tray, then drag it down the stack until it ends.
- Take out the tray output and lift the extender of the tray.
Step 5: Align the ink cartridges
- You must have high-quality ink cartridges in your printer as this helps you to achieve the best print quality.
- Once the paper is loaded properly, click the OK button after which your printer will automatically print an alignment page.
- Remove the top cover of the scanner and place the alignment page on its glass on the printer side and position it around the glass.
- Close the deck of the scanner and complete the alignment of the ink cartridge to scan the page.
Step 6: Print a sample document
Once the hardware and all the related printing software of your HP printer are properly installed in your system, you can print your documents easily.
The above-mentioned steps will help you to set up HP Officejet 3830 printer. It is very easy to configure your printer on your system. If anyhow, you are facing any problem, then contact the technical support team through chat or phone call.