Many users have complained about some technical problem with the Lexmark printer that results in throwing blank pages. It clearly means the printer prints black pages when users give commands to their Lexmark printer. If you are also facing the same issue and wondering why is my Lexmark printer printing blank pages, then you are at the right place.
Try to find the exact cause of Lexmark printer printing blank pages issue. Once you identified the exact reason of your problem, apply some technical solutions to troubleshoot the issue. But before applying any technical method to get rid of your problem, check whether your printer has enough amount of ink and it is properly connected to the power source.
What Causes Lexmark Printer Printing Blank Pages?
There are many reasons because of which your Lexmark printer prints blank page after every page. Some of the main causes are given below:
- If you have low ink level, then you will get the error.
- Improper installation of ink cartridge will get errors and print blank pages.
- You can also face the problem if the cartridge ink does not flow out properly or if it does not reach out till the print head.
- Incorrect or outdated Lexmark printer driver installation can bring your Lexmark printer to print blank.
How do I fix Blank Pages printing issue with Lexmark Printer?
Once you come to know the reason behind your problem, it’s time to understand the different ways through which such issues can be easily resolved in one go. There are multiple ways to fix your Lexmark printer issue. You can apply any of the following methods to get out of your issue:
Method 1. Monitor the performance
The performance of your printer will automatically get deteriorated if it is left idle for a long time. In such a case, it is advised to use your printer at regular intervals so that you can utilise its functionalities more efficiently. Regular usage basically ensures that there is a constant flow of ink and it prevents it from drying up.
Method 2. Check ink cartridge of your printer
It is recommended that you should refill your cartridge regularly. As the printing blank issues can be caused if the cartridge got out of ink. Also, ensure that the cartridge that you are using is of high quality as this prevents any sort of nozzle blockages and thus results in high-quality printing options.
Method 3. Ensure proper positioning of your printer
Sometimes the problem is caused due to the inappropriate positioning of your printer. In order to avoid this, it is recommended to place the printer close to your device. This prevents the solidification of the ink in the printer and thus results in a high printing option and thus improves the performance of your printer.
Quick steps to fix Lexmark Printer printing blank pages:
If none of the above methods have worked, then you can apply the below-given steps to fix your Printer printing blank pages issue:
- Firstly, open the Control Panel on your system. Then click on the Devices and Printers option to open the same.
- Now, choose Properties from the list of available options and then right-click on your printer’s name.
- Check the Device settings from the Printers properties and once done, click on Preferences.
- Click on the clean Printhead option available under the Preferences option from the Services menu.
You can easily perform this task multiple times until the problem is successfully resolved from the roots.
Does your Lexmark printer print black pages? If yes, then fix Lexmark printer printing blank page issue. To resolve this issue, you can apply any of the above methods to bring your printer again in a working state. If Lexmark printer printing blank pages problem still persists, replace your cartridge with a new one.