For problems like the Epson printer communication error, there are several factors that can cause such errors. It is very important to find the exact cause of the issue as the workaround totally depends on it. The communication error can also occur when you use your device with a Windows 10 computer or on models such as the Epson ET-2550 printer and Epson XP 410 printer.
Here, in this article, we have mentioned some common causes and helpful fixes to get out of the error. Read further to bring your printer back to the error-free state.
What Causes Epson Communication Error?
As explained, there are several common reasons that cause communication errors on popular printer models, like the Epson printer NX620. Some main reasons due to which such problems are happening with your printer are:
- The damaged cables of your printer machine.
- There might be some defect in the electric socket where you are plugging the power cord of your printer.
- Any kind of communication gap between your computer system and your Epson printer model.
- A broken or defective printer body might trigger the same errors.
- Insufficient secondary memory of your computer.
- The version of Windows OS installed in your system is not compatible with the Epson printer.
Once you get the exact cause for your Epson Communication Error, try to identify exact solutions. Problems like Epson printer offline are also common and bother you while printing. So, check effective methods to fix such issues effortlessly from the following section.
Quick Solution To Fix Epson Communication Error:
Whether you are using Epson printer WF-2530 or any other printer model, any issue is to be resolved at the earliest. Given below are some quick steps that you need to ensure before applying advanced troubleshooting methods to fix your printer issues:
- Firstly, make sure that the power source and power cables connected to your printer are properly working.
- Also, make sure that the chords of your Epson Printer are fine.
- Last but not least, check that the internet connection has no interruption.
If everything is fine at your end, apply the following troubleshooting steps one by one to bring your printer to working state.
Solution 1: Restart Your System And Epson Printer
If you are still unable to detect the root cause of the Epson Communication Error, turn off your computer system. Also, shut down your Epson printer and remove all the USB cables connected to your machine. Now, wait for some minutes and then turn ON your computer system and connect the USB cable connecting your printing machine and your printer. Check if any message indicating communication error appears on your device. If yes, move to the next step.
Solution 2: Install Latest Drivers Of Your Epson Printer:
The manufacturing company provides several drivers and software, like Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility that can help you to fix issues with your printer. It is always advised to install the latest version of such drivers in your system. If your device has old versions of such drivers, then uninstall it and install the latest one. For this:
- Tap the ‘Start’ button located at the bottom-left corner to expand the Start menu and then go to the Control Panel.
- Next, click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option and then tap the ‘Epson Printer’ option.
- Right-click on your printer to open the ‘Properties’ and then navigate to the drivers’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Uninstall’ option and follow the set of instructions that appear on the screen.
- After proper uninstallation, go to the official site of Epson and download the Epson printer driver.
Solution 3: Reset the Epson printer
Simply reset your Epson printer model, it will resolve all the common issues with your printer models like Epson workforce 3620. Firstly, you have to download the “Re-setter” button and then press the “Reset” button on your printer. After this, you need to answer whether you want to download and extract the files of “Resetter”. Once it is finished, reset your Epson printer and check if it is working properly.
The above-mentioned methods will definitely help you fix errors that occur while working on the Epson printer. Printer models like Epson printer WF 3640 are very popular and used by millions of people across the globe. If you are also using this printer brand and facing issues while using it, get in touch with the Epson troubleshooting experts. Just share your problems with Epson Support executives and then they will handle communication errors of your printer.