Do you want to print your Emails directly from your iPhone? Are you looking for answers to the question- How to print Emails from iPhone with or without AirPrint? There are several reasons why printing your emails is beneficial. Firstly, it allows you to keep a physical copy of your emails, so you can access them without any electronic device. If you are wondering about the exact ways to print your emails from your iPhone, keep reading this article. Here, we have mentioned two free and easy methods that you can try to print your Emails from your iPhone. Read on to get the details.
How to Print an Email from iPhone Using the Mail App?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to print your emails from the iPhone:
- On your iPhone, open the Mail app.
- Now, select and open the email that you want to print.
- Click the reply button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Print.
- Now from the Printer Options menu that appears on the screen, make the settings as required, then click Print.
Steps to Print From an iPhone Using the Gmail App
Go through the following steps to know how to print email from iPhone using the Gmail apps:
- Firstly, open the Gmail app.
- Select the email that you have to print.
- Click the three dots adjacent to the reply button.
- Select Print and then click AirPrint.
- Configure the settings as necessary, then tap the Print button.
In case, if you have both the Mail and Gmail app on iPhone, you can print from anyone. As you can see from the above steps, the process to print emails from both the app is someone quite the same.
How Can I Get my iPhone to Print to my Printer Using AirPrint?
All the iOS devices have an in-built feature, known as AirPrint, that you can use for printing purposes. It allows you to easily print your files, photos, documents, and even emails directly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac.
Requirements For Printing an Email from iPhone using AirPrint:
Given below are certain basic things that you need to check before you start printing your emails from your iPhone using AirPrint:
- Make sure both your iPhone and the printer are connected with the same Wi-Fi network connection.
- Check whether your printer is AirPrint-supported. (To know whether your printer supports AirPrint, visit https://support.apple.com/en-hk/HT201311.)
- Also check, whether the App from which you want to print Emails supports AirPrint.
After confirming the above-mentioned points, go through the following steps to print an Email from your iPhone with AirPrint.
- Firstly, go to Mail > Inbox.
- Click the Email that you have to print, and press the Forward button located at the bottom of your iPhone screen. Choose the Print option.
- From the Printer Options page that appears on the screen, select the printer from which you want to print the Email. Set the number of copies that you’d like to print, and select the page range.
- Click the Print button located on the top-right corner to start the printing process from iPhone.
How to Print an Email from iPhone without AirPrint?
If you are unable to print your Emails from your iPhone using AirPrint, you can use iCloud to print them. Below-given are the simple steps that you can follow for this purpose:
- From your iPhone, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, and click on the Mail.
- Now, on your computer, launch any browser, visit iCloud.com, and log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Select and click the Email that you want to print.
- Click the Gear-shaped icon located at the lower-left corner of the screen and select the “Print” option.
- Set up the print options as per your needs and click Print to complete the print process without AirPrint.
Now you are familiar with the question of how to print email from iPhone! In this article, we have provided the quick steps to print emails from both the Mail app and Gmail app. It is very easy to print your emails with or without AirPrint. These steps allow you to print out any email in seconds.