It is very important to know the IP address of your system to connect it with the printer without any issue. Sometimes, proper installation of your printer and connecting it with other computer network connectivity is very important. As many users are unable to detect the IP address and their printer and wondering How to Find IP Address of Lexmark Printer. This IP address is not only enough to connect your printer with the system, it also helps you to fix common issues like Lexmark printer won’t print, and many more. Check out different methods to locate your printer IP address from this article.
How do I find the IP address on my Lexmark printer?
There are several methods that you can try to find the IP address/Mac address on your Lexmark printer. Check some of the popularly-used methods that are given below:
Method 1: Using the Network Setup Page or Menu Settings Page
- First of all, click on the Menu or Setup button of your printer.
- You can use the navigation buttons located on your printer to navigate to a networking or network setup option. Then, tap the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate through the available network options, or you can choose an option similar to TCP/IP, IP address, Network Status, or Wi-Fi Status to open the IP address settings of your Lexmark Printer.
Once you are done with the above steps, the IP Address of your Lexmark Printer will appear on your screen.
Method – 2: Through the Network/Ports menu
- Click on the windows key from your keyboard, type Devices and Printers, and tap the Enter button.
- Locate your Lexmark printer from the list of displayed printers for which you want to know the IP address.
- Then right-click on your Lexmark printer and hence tap the Printer Properties option. Generally, the IP address of your Lexmark Printer will appear in the Locations box on the General tab.
You can also use the configuration page to find the IP address. We all know that Lexmark Printer are highly built and using the configuration page, we can access its multiple details. The configuration page can also give the IP address of your wired and wireless connection. You can also refer the manual to know more Lexmark wireless setup assistant techniques.