Brother inc. is one of the popular companies that deliver the best IT devices in the USA. The company is expertise in manufacturing versatile printers in the market. Their printers can be used for any purpose, from home to small and big office purposes. The manufacturing company believes in the quality and services of its product, that’s why they always focus on delivering the best and high-quality printers. But sometimes, you may experience the Brother Printer not printing properly. If you are experiencing this issue, find the cause and proper troubleshooting methods to fix it.
Why My Brother Printer Is Printing Blank Pages?
There can be multiple reasons for the same issue. All you have to do is to find the exact cause and proper methods to get out of it. And if you have landed here to find proper methods to fix this issue then you shall be relaxed as you will get all your answers from this place. Check some of the important causes of this problem from below:
Improper Printer and Computer Connection: If you are using a wireless brother printer, then you have to connect your printer and system with the same wireless network. You can face some issues because of improper internet connection as this makes you unable to connect your printer with the network. In such a case, check the connection between your printer and computer or with any other device.
Low Ink: One of the several reasons for this problem is lower ink in your printer’s cartridge. If your printer does not have enough ink, then re-fill the cartridge properly.
Improper Printer Driver Settings: Before applying any method to solve the problem, check whether you have proper printer driver settings. These improper settings can also cause Brother Printer Offline issues. If there is any issue in your printer driver setting, correct it immediately.
How do I Fix Brother Printer Is Printing Blank Pages Issue?
The Brother printer printing blank pages problem is very common on Windows system. Just in case, you are facing the same problem on your system, try to uninstall and reinstall the Brother MFL-Pro Software Suite. You can apply the steps given below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Firstly, press the Windows key on your system, and from the All-Apps section, select your system with which you are facing a problem.
- Then, click on the Control Panel and navigate to the View Devices and Printers section under Hardware and Sound.
- Next, open the Printers folder for which you want to check the Printer’s properties.
- After that, you’re required to click on the Advanced option and click the Printer Processor option.
- Thereafter, select the Winprint option under the Print Processor.
- Also, ensure that you have chosen the RAW option under the Default Data type and then click on OK button.
- Further, from the Advanced Tab, uncheck the “Keep printed documents” option if it is checked and then click on Apply option.
- Then, navigate to the General Tab and click on the “Print Test Page” option.
After following the above steps, try to print a test document to make sure if the problem is resolved. If the Brother Printer issue still persists, you need to refer to
the manual or help-guide of Brother Printer to fix the issue at the earliest. Moving ahead, you can also re-insert the ink cartridge or toner in the printer to fix the problem.
How Can I Check the Printer Ink Status?
It is recommended to regularly check if the ink in your printer is full or not. You can check the ink status by applying the below-given steps:
- First of all, turn on your printer and click on the “Menu” button.
- Select ink management and click on the “OK” button.
- Now choose the ink volume option and click “OK” to check the ink status of your printer’s cartridge.
Since troubleshooting a problem with the Brother Printer is never been a difficult task. All you have to do is perform a few steps to fix any issue in their Brother Printer. However, you can refer to the manual to resolve the glitch anytime from anywhere.